Grace Homemade Pizza
For 4 people ()
- 2 cups flour
- 0.5 cup Grace Cornmeal
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 0 Frankfurter and Baked Beans Topping
- 2 tablespoons Grace Vegetable Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 stalk escallion, chopped
- 1 packet Grace Chicken Frankfurters, thinly sliced
- 1 can Grace Baked Beans
- 0.5 cup Grace Tomato Ketchup
- 0.5 pound Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 large Green Pepper, cut into rings
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small onion, cut into rings
- 0.5 cup Pineapple, cubed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Grease pizza pan and set aside. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C / 350 degrees F.
To Make Batter
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix for even distribution.
- Whisk eggs lightly and add milk. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, add the egg mixture and mix lightly.
- Scrape batter into the lightly greased pizza pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Frankfurter and Baked Beans Topping
- Heat Grace Vegetable Oil. Add minced garlic, onion and escallion, saute for 1 minute.
- Add sliced Grace chicken Frankfurters and cook for two minutes.
- Mix in Grace Baked Beans, half the Grace Tomato Ketchup and allow to heat through.
To Assemble Pizza
- Brush the remaining Grace Tomato Ketchup over the surface of the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle on half of the cheese.
- Spread on the frankfurters and baked bean mixture evenly.
- Arrange green pepper rings, sliced tomatoes and onion rings in layers.
- Add chopped pineapple and top with oregano and sprinkle on the remaining cheese.
- Place pizza in the oven for 1 minute or until cheese melts.