Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry with Spaghetti
For 4 people ()
- 2 whole chicken breasts, cut in strips and cleaned
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Grace Vegetable Oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Grace Yellow Scotch Bonnet Hot Pepper Sauce
- 0.5 cup carrot, diced
- 0.5 teaspoon cornstarch
- 0.5 packet Grace Spaghetti, cooked according to package instructions
- 2 stalks escallion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, cut in wedges
- In a bowl, marinate chicken with black pepper, 2 tsps. soy sauce and 2 Tbsps. Grace Vegetable Oil.
- In a frying pan heat remaining Grace Vegetable Oil and use to saute chicken strips. When almost thoroughly cooked, add onion and garlic and toss lightly.
- Add ginger, Grace Yellow Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce and carrots and stir. Dissolve cornstarch in remaining soy sauce and add to the frying pan.
- Stir in spaghetti and escallion. Toss lightly and serve garnished with tomato wedges.