Chicken Honey Nut Stir Fry
For 4 people ()
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 large carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 0.75 cup Grace Orange Juice
- 0.33 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 0.25 ounce ginger, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Grace Vegetable Oil
- 0.5 cup cashew nuts, optional
- Cut chicken breasts into strips and set aside.
- Cut carrot and celery diagonally.
- Combine Grace Orange Juice, honey, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger and mix well.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon Grace Vegetable Oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add carrots and celery and stir fry for about 1 minute, remove from skillet and set aside.
- Heat remaining Grace Vegetable Oil and stir fry pieces of chicken for 5 minutes.
- Return vegetables to skillet, add sauce mixture and chopped nuts and stir until sauce thickens.
- Allow to simmer for about two minutes.
TO SERVE: Serve with plain rice and a vegetable salad.