Grace Oats and Banana Muffins 2
For 6 people ()
- 1 cup Grace Instant Oats
- 1.25 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.25 cup brown sugar
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 0.67 cup Anchor Milk Powder, reconstituted
- 0.25 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Grace Vegetable Oil
- 0.5 cup egg whites
- Measure and combine Grace Instant Oats, flour, baking powder and brown sugar in a bowl and set aside.
- Crush the ripe banana.
- In a medium size bowl, combine Anchor Milk Powder, honey, Grace Vegetable Oil, egg whites and crushed ripe banana.
- Add dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients and fold in gently. Do not over mix.
- Fill greased muffin cups to 2/3 full.
- Bake at 220°C (425°F) for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on a cooling rack.
RECIPE NOTE: A muffin is a quick bread baked in the shape of a cup cake.
Yield: 15 muffins