For 1 people ()
- 0.5 cup Grace Hello Margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 0.25 cup milk
- 0.5 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoon mace, grounded (optional)
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- Cream Grace Hello Margarine and sugar. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well.
- In a bowl, sift together 2 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, mace (optional) and salt.
- Add 1/2 of the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture and mix well. Add remaining dry ingredients to the creamed mixture and mix until it forms a dough.
- Use remaining flour to flour work surface. On the floured surface, roll dough into 1/8 inch thickness for thin cookies; or 1/4 inch thickness for thick cookies.
- Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters, and place on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake thin cookies at 190°C (375°F) for 7-8 minutes, and for thick cookies, 10-12 minutes.