Beef and Callaloo Loaf
For 8 people ()
- 1 pound minced beef
- 2 small onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons Grace Fish and Meat Sauce
- 3 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Grace Caribbean Traditions Black Pepper
- 2 medium eggs
- 0.5 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup callaloo, chopped
- 1 packet streaky bacon
- Combine thoroughly the first eight (7) ingredients.
- Add beaten eggs and breadcrumbs, mix in the callaloo.
- Spoon and press into a greased loaf pan or dish. Overlap pieces of Grace Streaky Bacon vertically on top of the loaf.
- Bake at 180 degrees C/350 degrees F until done.
Serve Note: To be served with crisp vegetable salad, your favourite pasta and a refreshing Grace Juice.