Barbecue Oriental Chicken
For 4 people ()
- 2 pounds chicken, jointed
- 0.25 cup Grace White Cane Vinegar
- 4 cups water
- 0.5 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup Grace Grapefruit Juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 0.25 cup Grace Vegetable Oil
- Clean and wash chicken in a mixture of Grace Vinegar and water.
- Mix together soy sauce, Grace Grapefruit Juice, sugar and ginger in a large shallow dish.
- Add chicken pieces to mixture, ensuring that both sides are coated. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade and brush with some Grace Vegetable Oil. Use remaining oil to brush the grill.
- Grill chicken for about 30 minutes, brushing with the marinade and turning frequently until brown and tender.