Grace Snappy Pizza
For 6 people ()
- 2 cups flour
- 0.5 cup Grace Cornmeal
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 small eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 0 TO PREPARE PIZZA TOPPING:
- 1 large onion
- 1 large sweet pepper
- 0.5 pound natural cheddar cheese
- 1 pound Grace Chicken Frankfurters
- 0.25 pound Grace Ham
- 0.25 pound Grace Chicken Bologna
- 1 large tomato
- 0.25 cup Grace Tomato Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F.
TO MAKE PIZZA DOUGH:
- Combine all ingredients and beat with a whisk until smooth (for approximately 1 minute).
- Pour mixture into a pizza pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until done.
TO MAKE PIZZA TOPPING:
- Finely chop onion and sweet pepper. Shred cheese and chop frankfurters, ham, chicken bologna and tomato.
- Combine Grace Tomato Ketchup and oregano. Spread on pizza base; then sprinkle on half of the cheese.
- Add all the remaining ingredients in layer; then sprinkle on the remaining cheese.
- Return pizza to oven for 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Serves: 4-6 persons.