Grace Guava Glaze
For 8 people ()
- 2 bottles Grace Tropical Rhythms, Pineapple Guava
- 2 ounces ginger, chopped
- 4 ounces granulated sugar
- 2 ounces corn starch
- 0.13 teaspoon yellow food colouring, optional, (use as needed)
- In a sauce pot add Grace Tropical Rhythms, ginger and sugar, bring to a boil.
- Allow sauce to simmer for no less than 30 minutes.
- Bring the sauce back to a boil then thicken with corn starch. Sauce must be thick enough to coat the back of a metal spoon.
- Adjust colour if desired with yellow food colouring.
Serve with baked chicken.