For 4 people ()
- 1 pound Grace Frankfurters
- 0.25 pound cheddar cheese
- 8 rashers Grace Bacon
- 4 teaspoons mustard
- On a grill, barbecue the Grace Frankfurters over medium heat for about 15 minutes, then wrap with slices of cheese.
- Spread the rashers of Grace Bacon with mustard and wrap around the frankfurters and cheese securing the ends with wooden cocktail sticks.
- Place on the grill again and cook over medium coals for a further 5 minutes or until cheese melts and bacon is crisp.
To Serve: Serve with a mixed green salad and potato chips