For 6 people ()
- 3 tablespoons Grace Hello Margarine
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 medium green sweet peppers, chopped
- 6 whole Grace Frankfurters, cut in rounds
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 6 medium eggs, whisked
- 0.25 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- In a heated frying pan saute onion, garlic and sweet pepper in Grace Hello Margarine.
- Add Grace Frankfurters and tomatoes and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour whisked eggs over all ingredients and cook over medium heat until fully set.
- Sprinkle on cheese and paprika.
To Serve: Cut as desired and serve immediately.
6-8 Grace Frankfurters may be used.
4-6 Eggs may be used.