Grace Earth Chef Curried Chicken & Vegetables
For 4 people ()
- 1 packet Grace Earth Chef Veggie Mince, Curried Chicken Flavour
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup Grace Coconut Milk, heated
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 stalks escallion, chopped finely
- 2 sprigs thyme, chopped finely
- 3 whole pimento berries, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Grace Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 8 ounces onion, chopped
- 1 packet Grace Fresh n' Ready Stir Fry
- 1 packet Grace Fresh n' Ready Sweet Peppers
- 1 tablespoon Grace Yellow Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place Grace Earth Chef Veggie Mince, Curried Chicken Flavour in a 2 litres (2 quarts) bowl; pour on boiling water and Grace Coconut Milk and leave to re-hydrate for 5 minutes.
- Mix in minced garlic, finely chopped escallion and thyme and crushed pimento berries.
- Heat Grace Vegetable Oil in a large skillet; add curry powder, grated ginger and allow to burn. Sprinkle on the contents of the seasoning sachet, mix well and saute for 1 minute.
- Pour in marinated veggie mince to pot and stir well. Allow to brown for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped onion, Grace Fresh n' Ready Stir Fry and stir.
- Fold in Grace Fresh n' Ready Sweet Peppers and the Grace Yellow Scotch Bonnet Hot Pepper Sauce and gently stir.
- Adjust flavour with salt.
To Serve: Serve hot with your choice of Grace Brown Rice or Pasta.