For 4 people ()
- 1 whole 9" cake
- 0.25 cup otahetie apples, cut in cubes
- 0.5 cup whip cream
- 0.25 cup Grace Pineapple Slices, cut into cubes
- 4 whole cherries
- 0.25 teaspoon party sprinkles
- Slice cake in three pieces horizontally.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut circles in cake.
- Place cake in a glass and top with apples, then 1/4 cup whip cream.
- Add another circle of cake, and use pieces of cake to fill sides.
- Add pineapples and remaining whip cream.
- Decorate with whole cherry and party sprinkles.